Redmi is soon going to add a new member to its ‘Flagship Killer’ line up the Redmi K series. It is already confirmed that the Redmi K20 successor is coming and now the Redmi K30 4G version has been certified by TENAA.
This new variant of the mobile was certified by TENAA with the model numbers M1912G7BE and M1912G7BC. The features have made it clear that the smartphone will have a large 6.67-inch FHD + LCD screen and a fingerprint scanner mounted on the side.
Redmi K30 4G rumored specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6/8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64/128/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX686 sensor, ultra-wide sensor, depth and macro sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera, secondary ulta-wide sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.6×8.8mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4400mAh (Minimum) battery with 27W fast charging
The new 4G variant of the Redmi K30 will be powered by the Snapdragon 730G processor instead of the Snapdragon 765G present in the 5G version of this mobile. This is one of the main differences between both versions of the smartphone.
On the other hand, the company will use the Sony IMX686 64 MP sensor and a 20 MP front camera. This means you will have everything you need to take amazing photos and record amazing videos.
Redmi K30 price and availability
Redmi K30 is expected to come in blue, black, green, pink, red and white. However, we will have to wait until December 10 to know the official price of the mobile.
Source – FoneArena